Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U., in compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11th of July, about information society services and electronic commerce, informs that:
- The name of the company is Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. Its CIF is B-83188953. Registered in the Registro Mercantil de Madrid, volume 17.279, page 128, sheet M-296237.
- Its place of business is in St. Gran Vía, n.º 28, 28013 de Madrid.
All rights reserved.
- Intellectual property rights of the securityday.elevenpaths.com website, its source code, design, navigation layout, databases and different items of content are owned by Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. which has the exclusive rights to use these in any way it deems appropriate, and, in particular, rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
- These general terms and conditions govern access and use of the securityday.elevenpaths.com web site which Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. places at the disposal of internet users free of charge. Access to the web site implies unreserved acceptance of the aforementioned general terms and conditions. The use of certain services offered on this web site shall also be governed by the specific conditions stipulated in each case, which shall be understood to have been accepted simply by use of such services.
- Viewing, printing and partially downloading any of the web site's content is authorized solely and exclusively under the following conditions:
Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. reserves the right, at any time and without prior warning, to alter and update the information contained in the web site, the configuration and presentation of the site, and the access conditions.
Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. cannot guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the web site or in its content, nor that the latter is up-to-date, although it will strive to prevent and remedy any such interruptions and errors and to update content, if necessary.
Both access to this web site and the use made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the user. Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. shall not be responsible for any consequence, damage or injury that may result from access or use of the information. Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. shall not be responsible for any possible security errors which may occur nor for any possible damage to the user's computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, caused by the presence of a virus in the computer used by the user to connect to the web site's services and content, by the malfunctioning of the browser or by the use of out-of-date versions of the said browser.
Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. assumes no responsibility whatsoever in respect of connection to or the content of third party links contained on the web site, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the said links which may cause alterations to the user's computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, including responsibility for any damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. owns the industrial property rights relating to its products and services, and specifically those relating to the "Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U." registered trademark. With regard to third party products and services mentioned on the web site, Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. acknowledges the claim of the owners to the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, their mere mention or inclusion in the web site according Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. no rights or responsibility whatsoever in respect of the said products and services, nor implying any endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation on the part of Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U.
Unauthorized use of the information included on this web site, its sale to third parties, and any breach of Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U.'s Intellectual or Industrial Property rights shall give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
All third party links to this web site must be to the homepage.
Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. and the user, expressly waiving their right of recourse to any other jurisdiction, hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the user's place of residence for the resolution of any dispute that may arise in relation with access to this web site. If the user's place of residence is outside of Spain, Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. and the user, expressly waiving their right of recourse to any other jurisdiction, hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Madrid (Spain).
- That this be compatible with the purposes of the securityday.elevenpaths.com web site.
- That the information thus obtained is solely for personal and private use. Use of the web site's content for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, conversion or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
- That none of the web site's content be altered in any way.
- That no chart, icon or image available on the web site be used, copied or distributed separately from any accompanying text and images.
NOTICE: You have accessed a system owned Telefónica Group. You need authorization before using it, you being strictly limited to the indicated use of the authorization. Unauthorized access to this system or misuse of it are prohibited and are contrary to the Corporate Security Policy and current legislation. If you disclose inside information Telefónica Group or its customers without prior authorization it may be incurring a violation of corporate legislation, which could even lead to the possible commission of a crime or misdemeanor.